Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Yet Another Post By Me
Alright, looking back I see a weeks worth of pretty weak posts. I don't know if I'm up to blogging everyday, but I'm determined to see this month through to the end.

So, let's see what I can come up with today.

Hmmm.... A co-worker described me as fearless the other day due to how aggressively I confronted a shoplifter. I didn't have the heart to tell her that in truth I'm afraid of a lot of things, it's just that shoplifters aren't one of them. Still it made my day.

On Sunday I hung around in Freeway Park for a while. Freeway Park is this big mass of concrete and trees in the middle of downtown. It's built above the freeway (hence the name) and stretches along for a few blocks. It's laid out in a really interesting way. I may take some pics this weekend and post them.

Well, fuck, this is another weak post, I guess. I need some sleep.

I apologize for not keeping up on reading all my friends blogs and I apologize profusely and unreservedly to those of you who are waiting on emails from me. All blogs will be read and all emails will be sent in good time.


2 Comments:

Blogger Queen Geek said...

I think you are doing just fine. Posting every day is hard enough.

That park sounds pretty cool. Pics would be nifty!

Blogger Nichole D. said...

Pictures would rock my face off!

Don't worry- I know I've had some pretty weak posts, too- we all do it. I'm enjoying reading you're stuff every day, though!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer