Saturday, November 3, 2007
Killer Bunnies
Today I went to work and I worked all day. I'm sure some interesting or noteworthy thing happened but for the life of me I can not think of one right now. I am worn out.

I did buy a new game. It's called Killer Bunnies. I have not played it yet but it looks fun in a nice, friendly bunny rabbit murdering way. The object is to keep your bunnies alive and collect carrots while trying to kill your opponents bunnies. I don't know if you can steal carrots from people. I will post a review when I finally get around to playing it. It may take a while as I have not even played Star Munchkin yet and that one was purchased weeks ago.

This is a pretty short post. Tomorrows will be better. I may post some pics of our D&D game in action. Or maybe not 'cuz they're kinda lame. Most of the pictures I took are just of our miniatures arranged on the battle mat.

Oh, and when I picked up Killer Bunnies I bought Marie a t-shirt that says "Nerds Have Big Hard Drives".


1 Comments:

Blogger Queen Geek said...

I think a pic of your gaming group in action would be cool. And Killer Bunnies sounds like fun.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer