Sunday, July 15, 2007
Books and What-not
Here's an old meme that I just came across. It's all about books.

One book that changed your life: The Road, by Cormac McCarthy

One book you’ve read more than once: Truthfully, I read almost every book more than once.

One book you’d want on a desert island: Probably The Lord Of The Rings. It's good and long.

One book that made you laugh: In The Company Of Ogres, by A. Lee Martinez

One book that made you cry: Watership Down, by Richard Adams

One book you wish had been written: I don't know. That's a tough one.

One book you wish had never been written: Every book should be written.

One book you’re currently reading: Twilight Watch, Sergei Lukyanenko

One book you’ve been meaning to read: Don Quixote. I've just never got around to it.


3 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Don Quixote it on my list, too.

Blogger Nichole D. said...

Oops. That was me. Damn James and his not logging out!

Blogger Queen Geek said...

Hooray for books!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer