Tuesday, February 6, 2007
Odds and Ends
1- My beloved dog, Roxy, was devoured by a prehistoric monster last week. While frolicking along a canal behind a Target store in Florida an alligator lunged from the water and swallowed her whole. At least that's what I was told. I've been led to believe that gators grab you and spin you around under water for a while before they eat you. But that's neither here nor there. Roxy will be missed, but at least she went in an interesting way.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


2- As you probably don't know, during my teenage years I co-edited a horror/punk fanzine which has recently turned up on this website which chronicles the Milwaukee punk scene from the 80's and 90's. I'm sure I would be horribly embarrassed if I were to come across an issue of Alien Relay today, but it was a fun project back then. I think it was Issue #3 that had my Call of Cthulhu RPG review (yes, I've been a fan of Lovecraft for many,many years).

3- Last week one of my PS2 controllers stopped working. I switched it out for a new one which also stopped working. When the third one died I was rather annoyed. Today, though, I discovered the cause. A certain young kitten (who shall remain nameless) has been chewing through the cords. I suspect that she's also the cause of my malfunctioning phone charger and the lamp in the living room which no longer lights up. I don't know how to get her to stop, but I'll have my revenge. She's getting fixed tomorrow.

4- Lastly, some guy took a shit in a fitting room at work today. He was chased from the store, but came back an hour or so later and tried to do some shopping. He'd changed his clothes, perhaps thinking we wouldn't recognize him.


3 Comments:

Blogger Queen Geek said...

Oh my god!! I'm sorry to hear about Roxy. That's too sad for words.

Try putting a little Tabasco sauce on the cords. That's been known to stop kittens and other creatures from chewing them.

And lastly, EW! Shitting guy. Ew.

Blogger Nichole D. said...

Once again, sorry about Roxy. At least you have a cool story to tell, I guess.

Who shits in a fitting room and comes back? If for some horrific reason I was forced to evacuate my bowels in a fitting room, I probably wouldn't show my face in public for months.

Blogger raster said...

Alien Relay was one weird/crazy zine...

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer