Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Killer Bunnies Redux and No Work For Gerard Butler
Alright, I've had a chance to play Killer Bunnies. It was an enjoyable experience. Though the game play is different, the general feel of the game is similar to Munchkin. Each player plays cards to strengthen his position while his opponents do everything in their power to hinder him. Or in my case Player One wallows in miserable stagnation while Players Two and Three (or as I call them: Marie and the Ghoul) gang up on him and play cards to help each other.

So, to sum up: Killer Bunnies is an alright game, but with around 10 expansion decks priced at $12.95 each I don't know if I'll be collecting the whole set.

In other news, Gerard Butler will no longer be playing Snake Plisskin in the 2009 remake of Escape From New York. He backed out citing creative differences. Other sources report that Kurt Russell threw a hissy fit when told a Scot would be playing Snake, the quintessential American anti-hero. The truth? Who knows. I'm only reporting what I heard. You can read the article here, but it won't tell you any more than I just did.

Also, it appears Mr. Butler will no longer be playing the zombie slaying priest, Ivan Isaacs, in the movie adaption of the manga Priest. I think he could have played either of those characters well.

He is still in the running (neck and neck with Bruce Campbell) to play me (Dave) in the movie of my life, tentatively titled Naked Came I or Demon Orgy (more on this film much later).

See ya tomorrow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer