Monday, November 5, 2007
The Walking Dead
Marie and I bummed around Pioneer Square and Downtown today. We stopped by Golden Age Collectibles and I was shocked by the number of games they have which I don't. I grabbed the new issue of The Walking Dead and got out quick before I overspent myself.

The Walking Dead issue #43. Fuck. It's crazy. The last few issues have been really good. I have a feeling the next few are going to be even better... if the sneak peeks we've been allowed to see are true.

Check out this ad if your interested.

No One Is Safe

They've never been shy about killing off characters. I just hope some one I like makes it. But, to be truthful, I hope Lori dies. She bugs the crap out of me.


1 Comments:

Blogger Queen Geek said...

Ooohie! I've got to catch up! I'm way behind on that one. It looks so good!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer