Sunday, November 4, 2007
Geek Out!
As I promised last night here are some pics from our last D&D session.

Some background, perhaps? I'm playing Derrick, a half-elf 2nd level rogue/1st level sorcerer of unknown parentage. I and my companion, Mog (a 3rd level half-orc barbarian), somehow got mixed up in an attack on the Temple of Mystra in Freeport (an island in the ocean somewhere between Waterdeep and Amn in the Forgotten Realms). Now mysterious bad guys are trying to kill us while we are doing our best to solve the crime and save the day (and hopefully the world).

Our house was trashed by the above unknown bad guys so we spent the night in an inn. I guess we weren't secretive enough about it because in the middle of the night we were attacked. Some sort of sleep inducing smoke grenade was lobbed into our room. The first thing I did was fail my save and I passed out before the combat even began.

My figure is the one in the middle laying down, asleep.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Raixel (the DM) positions an enemy.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Eventually I woke up and joined the fight in time to win. My miniature is the one on the left standing on the rectangle which, if you use your imagination, is actually a bed.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

In true D&D fashion we stripped the bodies of their treasure before the city guard came. I got a set of masterwork leather armor. Of course I had to explain to the guards why our attacker was dead and in his underwear in my room. But it all ended up OK.

Tonight when we play, Mog and I have an appointment to meet with the head of the Thieves Guild to negotiate for access to the sewers. I've heard they are full of were-rats.


2 Comments:

Blogger Queen Geek said...

Geek out is right! Heh. Sounds like fun. Sorry you botched your saving throw. It sucks to be knocked out for most of a fight.

Blogger Nichole D. said...

Doh. Well, at least you were well-rested for the battle, right? Good luck with the sewers full of were-rats!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer