Wednesday, November 7, 2007
My Eye!!!!
This afternoon, while running for the bus, I reached up to grab the lit cigarette from my mouth. I misjudged the distance and instead of grabbing the cigarette I mashed it into my face. Sparks flew up into my eyes.

Intense pain! It sucked. I made it to the bus, my eye watering profusely. Something (burning tobacco, duh) was stuck in it.

But when I got home in front of a mirror there was nothing to be found. Upon very close inspection an oval portion of my eyeball is discolored and has a funky texture.

Dr. Dave's analysis? I BURNED MY FUCKING EYEBALL WITH A CIGARETTE!

I am so bummed and in so much pain.


2 Comments:

Blogger Queen Geek said...

Owie, your poor eyeball! You get to first at Gloom today...

Blogger Nichole D. said...

Although it's not funny, I will be the first to admit I giggled at your misfortune. So, uh, I guess it is a little funny. Well, more your telling of the incident was. Anyways, hope your eyeball heals up and feels better soon.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer