Monday, November 19, 2007
Today...
I went to Lake City and visited Elo and Pam at work. They were very busy and didn't have to much time to chit-chat, but it was nice to see them none-the-less. I meant to stop by the hobby/gaming shop across the street, but when the time came I decided against going in as I didn't have too much money to spare and a trip there would have cost me tons.

To sum up: I rode the bus for an hour, spent about half an hour talking to some friends and spent another hour on the bus to get home. The solitude was nice.

And on the way home I went through downtown and got to ride in the bus tunnel for the first time. It was neat, but creepy in a Silent Hill sort of way.


1 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Well that is always nice.. long buss rides ... just thought i would post a comment. I was going to bitch about people no posting comments on my blog but I then realized i dont post any my self

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer