Sunday, November 18, 2007
Games at Eric's
Well, I'm back at Kinko's paying for internet access. It's only .20 cents a minute and it really beats using the library's computer.

New stuff... I went over to my new friend Eric's house last night. We played some games, the best of which is called Cash and Guns. The gist of the game is that each turn all the players sort of re-enact the closing scene of Reservoir Dogs. Everyone has a toy gun. At the count of three everyone points their gun at another player. If a lot of guns are pointed at you you can opt to duck and lose your shot and any money you may have earned for that round. It's a fun party game and the more people playing the better it is.

We also played a game called Mall Of Horror, where you play as a group of survivors hiding in the Monroeville Mall (yay!) during a zombie apocalypse. Instead of fighting the zombies, every one in the store which is being attacked votes on who gets shoved out the door to feed the living dead.

When Eric's wife got home I was surprised (though I shouldn't have been) to find that I recognized her. She's a regular at Value Village. It seems that anywhere I go in Seattle I see someone that I at least know by face, if not by name, just because they shop at the Village.

That is all for today. See you tomorrow.


1 Comments:

Blogger Queen Geek said...

Those games sound very fun!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer