Wednesday, June 18, 2008
my backpack's got jets...
Not really, but I do have a new tattoo, stolen straight off a certain bounty hunter's Mandalorian body armor.

bobafett-mythosaurskull

Besides that not too much has been going on. Preparing for the baby (less than four months to go!) and playing tons of GTA 4.

I celebrated another b-day last week. A very mellow affair, which consisted mostly of me working all day, but when I got home there was a gift waiting for me. A giant box full of 420 reese's peanutbutter cups. Yeah, Marie rocks. Oh, and I found $13 dollars in the parking lot of the Tamarind Tree. All in all, it was an ok day.


3 Comments:

Blogger Queen Geek said...
Blogger Josh Bachman said...

Sounds like a good day! When do you work? I went by the village and didnt see you.

Blogger Nichole D. said...

James has been playing tons of GTA 4, too. I've been cracking out old-school on the PS2 and Final Fantasy XII. We miss you guys!

And the new tattoo is pretty cool, in a supah-nerd kind of way. :P

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer