Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Xbox 360 in the house and other news
Yeah, so Eva bought her kids an Xbox 360, but decided not to give it to them yet. I, being the responsible person I am, have been chosen to watch over and take care of it until Eva deems her kids ready.

She dropped it off, still in shrink wrap, with a copy of Halo 3. It sat there for a couple of days until I could rustle up a copy of Dead Rising. I'm sure Halo 3 is great, but Dead Rising has zombies. Lots of zombies. In a shopping mall. I'm sure I don't need to explain any further.

Fave weapon so far? The sledgehammer. It just feels good to swing that bad mother around, cracking skulls from one end of the mall to the other. Damn.

In other news, Marie is with child. In a few months another daughter will grace our household.

Belladonna Fey is scheduled to be born on October 12th. If I had a scanner I'd post the ultrasound so you can all see what she looks like right now. But I don't, so you'll have to wait.


2 Comments:

Blogger Queen Geek said...

Hooray! Another daughter! That's fantastic. Give everyone big hugs and love from me. Congrats!

Oh, and I'm sooo jealous that you are getting to play Dead Rising! I'll expect a full report with lots and lots of gory details.

And one more hooray for the baby!

Blogger Nichole D. said...

Wow, congrats, you guys! Lots of love and hugs and stuff. I hope all is going well with you all!

Oh, and congrats on the temporary use and enjoyment of the XBOX 360! I'm glad to hear you're maintaining and honing your zombie destruction skills.

Wooo hoo to all of you guys!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer